Sunday 16 December 2012

Arizona Beverage Co

After being unashamedly sucked in by the snazzy packaging, I couldn't resist buying these flavoured tea drinks from the AriZona Beverage Co. I should know better than buying something just because it's pretty but I just couldn't help myself. 


After musing over the various flavours available, I decided on three: blueberry white tea, iced tea with peach and green tea with honey, though I did fancy trying the pomegranate green tea too (4 bottles seemed a little excessive for an impulse purchase!)

Cheri and I tried out the teas and were most impressed with how refreshing they are and the fact that they aren't too sweet. You can tell from the taste and colour of each drink that AriZona use 100% natural ingredients, no artificial flavours and colours and good quality tea.

My only regret is that the whole range isn't available yet outside of America. I will just have to content myself to a limited selection of products until then! 


1 comment:

  1. Also forgot to say that you can enjoy these little beauties hot or cold, perfect on a chilly winter's evening!

    ReplyDelete